FOO provides communities with knowledge, skills, and resources to enable them to participate fully in disease management and control and a cleaner environment.
FOO regularly conducts awareness campaigns in communities:
- Advocacy for the prevention and treatment of various diseases (communicable and non-communicable)
- Information Education and Communication on sanitation and proper hygiene promotion;
- Advocacy against drug and substance abuse;
- Cultural issues and behavior change communication;
- Advocacy for environmental hygiene and solid waste management;
- Advocacy for good nutrition and healthy diets in communities.